Friday, April 22, 2011

immediately the plant in array apt enhance efficiency and called the creek for a location of sewage

Why do people do not know how to attach to the environment
Pearl Garden Maanshan four classes of first grade , said Hu Tian Cheng
dad took me back to the quarry on Saturday to play, I'm pleased , because I grow to age quarry , Only in August last annual, pushed to the metropolis to live .
However, after coming back from the quarry , I'm no elated, for as several causes , I mention pass above to you 1 at an .
first thing To the number of road dust , I really can not stand ! why the uncle put up the merchandise so much garbage throw it in the road ? that debris has been rolled into the dust , wheels around , filled the wind , sucked into the person nostril Years, flew into a person's eyes , really sad ah !
The second entity I saw in the park . The 1st namely the park in the quarry entrance , where there is a bridge , the bridge namely locked River . River ahead the locks are polluted and stink , then we have seen numerous laborers proceed uncle went in the chilly winter , and eventually fix it very beautiful, He was in the creek last year's Dragon Boat Festival, the dragon canoe emulation held miles ! However , this I worked to discern , likewise base that some folk put sordid water to the creek dashed , down the waste into the creek , the river and not so neat! I really do not know why people would be someone favor this ! but also full of some Adults ! previous crystal remove river , can look the fish, immediately the factory in array to cultivate efficiency and phoned the river for a location of sewage , effluent stream is a mess , pedestrians crossing the road to quit immediately , not to mention Fish it! antecedent, I also discard garbage, then my father , my mom repeatedly told I could not dart garbage, that would abuse the context , and immediately , I have not litter , I hope we entire do not litter !
third thing I saw in the quarry in the park , I am angry. I told my father , and my cousin Yang Yang Lo Wan Tsui melodrama , we melodrama can be happy. However, I suddenly Aunt secretly saw a branch off ! Does she not know so many you ambition to protect the trees ?
why so many people do not know how to attach to the environment ? I grew up a definite amount to open a special training we defend the environment Schools, to protect the environment so that everyone , making the Earth more beautiful , so that our life better !

No comments:

Post a Comment